Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Online Chantix Dream Diary

I have started the stop smoking therapy Chantix. I have the rest of the week to ready myself to stop smoking completely.
Chantix works by stopping your brain from absorbing nicotine. This is named a nicotine fit. People having a nicotine fit are usually agitated. I haven't gotten to that point yet.
Anyhow, I don't remember details of the dreams but they were very pleasant and interactive. I felt in control the entire time the man attempted to hit me in the head with the crowbar while having a domestic dispute with his wife. I snatched the crowbar out of his hand and threatened to beat the s*it out of him with it. Then I woke up. I have been up since 2:30 a.m. however that is no fault of Chantix!
I hope it doesn't get any worse than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment