Friday, August 14, 2015

Don't use slave labor - it's never free

Wealth and affluence elude me. Given a choice between Hoda and the View, I watch Hoda and Kathie Lee because to me, they represent the upper classes. The View represents me. I know what I like but I like learning about what the upper classes think about, what music they like etc.

I cannot imagine anyone on the K&H show understanding what a food insecure household goes through or how they are getting on. I cannot imagine they would bother to know any people like that. They may donate but I dunno. (not a word)

I can imagine the women on the View knowing and caring about important issues because they represent the masses among female viewers.

The View did not disappoint. They had the cast mates from the new movie "Straight Outta Compton." We all listened to that music every time a song was released. Good memories. Remember that one song, "Cusswords"? Yeah, I liked that song. I still rock out to "B Ain't S." It is all so true.

The character of a man or a woman exceeds any other aspect about them.

Anyway, I am in love with my 100 percent coconut oil bar. Because coconut oil soap can be drying, I fiddled with the recipe so that it leaves trace amounts of coconut oil on my skin.

Here are pics of my wheatgrass--soon to be harvested and my continuous brew Kombucha.

No comments:

Post a Comment